Turnigy nano-tech 6000mAh 4S 25~50C Lipo Pack w/XT-90
Welcome to The Hobby Warehouse Ltd., where you would find New Zeala...
- Bank Deposit
- Visa and MasterCard
12 months warrantyGuarantee for all purchased goods in our online store is 12 months
SMS notificationYou receive SMS messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 14 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: cash to the courier, by bank transfer on the receipt of the bank or by credit card right at the time of the order.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech Lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious performance in mind.
For those that love graphs, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance. For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots!
Voltage: 4S1P / 4 Cell / 14.8V
Discharge: 25C Constant / 50C Burst
Weight: 623g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: XT90
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.