OrangeRx Open LRS 433MHz TX Module (JR/Turnigy compatible)
Welcome to The Hobby Warehouse Ltd., where you would find New Zeala...
- Bank Deposit
- Visa and MasterCard
12 months warrantyGuarantee for all purchased goods in our online store is 12 months
SMS notificationYou receive SMS messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 14 days. The goods must be in normal condition and have all the factory packages.
Different payment methodsPay orders in convenient ways: cash to the courier, by bank transfer on the receipt of the bank or by credit card right at the time of the order.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
The all new OrangeRX Open LRS TX Module is an open source transmitter module that can be programmed to use your choice of protocol and any channel in the 400~460MHz range. It is a fully user-customizable RF transmitter system. It can even be programmed to utilize extra features such as telemetry when used with the OrangeRX OpenLRS Rx module.
The OrangeRX Open LRS TX Module a very versatile unit perfect for your custom projects.
It utilizes a 100mW RFM22B RF unit and Atmega328 processor with Arduino Bootloader allowing you to upload pre-written codes or write your own to suit your transmitter needs.
The default code utilizes 3 channel frequency hopping. If you would like to use a different protocol, you can write your own hopping codes or simply download one of the many pre-written OpenLRS code sets already available.
• 3.3v FTDI support for easy programming (DO NOT use 5V serial / AVRISP adapters)
• Serial Port for firmware upload and telemetry application
• I2C port for sensor applications (Wii Motion Plus based Headtracker)
• 16Mhz Atmega328 processor with Arduino Pro Mini compatible bootloader.
• LM2937 3.3v voltage regulator
• U.F.L connector between PCB and antenna
• Buzzer for audible information
• RFM22B transceiver unit including Si4432 chip with configurable 0-100mW output, frequency hopping capability and hundreds of features
Compatibility: 5-pin JR compatible module-based transmitters
Voltage input: 6.8~12VDC
Range: Full range system
OrangeRx OpenLRS Tx Module (JR/Turnigy compatible)
*Note: The setup and use of Open LRS requires computer programming skills and basic Arduino experience. This is not a "plug and play" system.
*Note: Open LRS uses 3.3v FTDI support, DO NOT use a 5V serial / AVRISP adapter or damage will occur.